...you should realize that it is okay to be happy...to enjoy life for what it is...and isn't...grief can blur the lines of reality to such a point of disorientation it is almost unbelievable...but don't let grief rule your life...no matter what it's genesis may be...if you doubt...have hope...find a way where there isn't a path...and walk...you don't have to run...just move...and in time you'll feel that cool breeze that you miss and desire...
...this weekend is a special weekend for me...a weekend where I celebrate all of the joys and the simple realities of being a father...a weekend when I honor the memory of my father...a man who taught me as much after he passed as he did when he was alive...
...I suppose...sometimes it's the lessons we learn in silence that are the most profound...I'd like to think that I deal with change...better than most...but even I have my moments...and even I am still learning...but I am hopeful...and optimistic...words that have...at times seemed completely foreign...but not today...or tomorrow... :)
jwcIII
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment